top of page
Learn to Swim
GKDSC runs its own Learn to Swim program out of Darling Range Sports College. This program is for swimmers 4yrs and older, starting from Stage 1 through to Stage 8, and Squad Transition. We offer a natural progression in to club swimming when graduating from Stage 8 and joining the Stroke Development program.
Progress from Learn to Swim, with the skills required for water safety, and move to Stroke Development. Our Bronze and Silver Stroke Development groups will teach the skills required to efficiently perform each stroke and to build your general swim fitness.
Once you have the basic skills for the 4 strokes, start fine-tuning the skills required to move efficiently through the water. Build your swimming speed and general fitness to achieve your individual swimming goals. We field swimmers at all State level competitions, as well as at Nationals.
Teen Fit / Adult Fit
We offer a well attended Fitness program for our 14+ swimmers who no longer wish to compete at SWA levels. From former swimmers, teens just wanting to keep fit, and parents of our junior swimmers through to training for a Rotto crossing, we cater for all levels of swimming for fitness without the pressure of competition or intensive training.
- Fri, 15 DecHBF Stadium15 Dec 2023, 3:00 pm – 17 Dec 2023, 9:30 pmHBF Stadium, 100 Stephenson Ave, Mount Claremont WA 6010, Australia
- Tue, 19 DecHBF Stadium19 Dec 2023, 8:00 am – 20 Dec 2023, 5:00 pmHBF Stadium, 100 Stephenson Ave, Mount Claremont WA 6010, Australia
- Fri, 19 JanSA Aquatic and Leasure Centre19 Jan 2024, 8:00 am – 21 Jan 2024, 8:00 pmSA Aquatic and Leasure Centre, 443 Morphett Rd, Oaklands Park SA 5046, Australia
- Sun, 21 JanScarborough Beach Pool21 Jan 2024, 3:00 pm – 22 Jan 2024, 8:00 pmScarborough Beach Pool, 171 The Esplanade, Scarborough WA 6019, Australia
- Fri, 22 MarHBF Stadium22 Mar 2024, 3:00 pm – 24 Mar 2024, 5:00 pmHBF Stadium, 100 Stephenson Ave, Mount Claremont WA 6010, Australia
bottom of page