Sun, 21 June|
Coogee Beach Cafe
Winter Solstice Beach Swim
Now the pools are open, do you miss the beach?? Join us for a Beach Swim at Coogee Beach on Sunday 21st June at 9am, followed by Brunch at Coogee Beach Cafe.
Time & Location
21 June 2020, 9:00 am
Coogee Beach Cafe, 4 Powell Rd, Coogee WA 6166, Australia
About the event
LiveLighter Winter Solstice Open Water Swim – Virtual Event – Get your club involved on 20-21stJune
This is Club vs Club event so please encourage your members to take part.
All GK members as well as all Masters members welcome to attend. Swims from a dip your toe to say you did it, through to a 30min-45min squad session. Masters members only can submit their swim for team points, but everyone welcome to come have some fun, a laugh, and brunch at Coogee Beach Cafe before heading home.
Swimmers from the club with the most points each win a LiveLighter prize pack that includes a bag, hat, water bottle and towel.
Get all club members together for an open water swim in the ocean, river or lake over the winter solstice weekend of 20-21st June.
Three categories earn points:
- Quick dip - 5 mins, or up to 400m – 5 points per swimmer
- Regular Swim: 5-20 mins or 400m-1km - 10 points per swimmer
- Super Swim: 20-60 mins or anything over 1km – 30 points per swimmer
- Email a video of you and your club taking part – 10 points/video
- Email a photo of you and your club taking part – 5 points/photo
All swimmers should enter their category above to earn points for their club. Find out more information and enter through the page on our website at the link HERE